A Satisfied customer says
Placed an order today and the person taking the order was very professional and very fast.
He evn gave me an additional discount. I really like my experience with your company, please keep up the great job!
Rikoh Auto ( Japanpartonline.com ) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand
our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is EU-Trader co,ltd. 840-3, Hannogaeshi, Horinouchi,
Oharu, Amagun, Aichi, Japan.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.japanpartsonline.com (our site). This includes information provided
at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, purchasing goods, posting material or requesting further services.
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data,
whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system
administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns,
and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive
of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver
a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However,
if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in,
among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible
for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect
your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have
received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have
consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services
which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services
similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means
only if you have consented to this.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the
relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or registration form).
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about
our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use
such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of
the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its
subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the JAPAN Companies Act 1985.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller
or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Japan Parts Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it
about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce
Japan Parts Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the
purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data)
if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise
your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any
time by contacting us at Japan Parts Limited of Japan House, xxx Road, Wembley Industrial Estate, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 0TF.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a
link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or
liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Any access request may be subject to a fee of US$10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Oharu, Amagun, Aichi, Japan.